5 Strange Facts

Five 18+ Facts 

that will amaze you 

Your Page!

  You will be surprised to     know that like humans, male penguins also have sex with other male penguins.They even have sex with dead penguins and unwilling female penguins.

Sex is an effective pain reliever for women. Because during intercourse, the body secretes endomorphin, which is considered a powerful pain reliever. It also gives relief in headache

Your Page!

According to a survey, about 32 percent of women in the world do not get an orgasm. It is not a disease but a common thing. It was also found that women are more likely to orgasm when they have sex in the doggy position.

Having sex twice or thrice a week increases immunity.A good sex life is good for your heart.It helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. It also lowers your systolic blood pressure 

25% of men are victims of premature ejaculation and 70% of men get ejaculation in less than 3 minutes. I hope you are in remaining 30% of men.